University of Southern California, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2003
Wake Forest University, B.A., Magnum Cum Laude, 2000
When to Arrest: What Influences Police Determination to Arrest when there is a Report of Domestic Violence?, 12 RLAWS 301 (Spring 2003).
Honors and Honors Activities
Order of the Coif - University of Southern California Chapter, May 2003
2002 Alfred J. Mellenthin Award – awarded to the law student with the highest GPA after two years of law school.
Sidley, Austin, Brown & Wood Public Interest Fellow, Summer 2001
Southern California Review of Law and Women’s Studies, Editor-in-Chief 2002-2003, Staff 2001-2002
Phi Alpha Theta, History Honor Society.
C. Popham Decunto, Esquire
Ms. Decunto is a commercial litigator with the highest (AV) rating from Martindale-Hubbell. She has practiced in state and federal courts in the area of complex commercial litigation throughout her career.
Ms. Decunto is admitted in the State of Florida, the First District Court of Appeals, and United States District Court - Middle District of Florida.
Her practice includes the following:
- Representation of businesses in disputes involving purchase and sale of their assets, in resolution of shareholder derivative claims, and disputes involving dissolution of the entity.
- Representation of city, counties, and county officials within Florida.
- Extensive experience in enforcement and defense of claims relating to covenants not to compete and all aspects of employment contracts.
- Representation of parties in disputes relating to complex real estate transactions and construction contracts.
- Resolution of disputes involving insurance agents and insurance contracts.
Durant, Schoeppel, & Decunto, P.A., Jacksonville, Florida
Partner since 2010
Associate, 2006 - 2010
Office of the Public Defender, Jacksonville, Florida
Associate Public Defender 2004-2006
Office of the Public Defender, Miami, Florida
Associate Public Defender 2003-2004
Other Activities and Interests:
Ms. Decunto is a Barrister with the Chester Bedell American Inn of Court (2014-2017). She is an active member of the Women’s Giving Alliance.